As a user of our services, you should commit not to create shortened URLs that:
- Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adwares or any other kind or form of malware).
- Are used in commercial emails or unsolicited advertising (SPAM) no matter how or where.
- Link to any form or any kind of pornography, nudity or homosexuality website/content.
- Redirect to content that offend the community or breach the low (religions, copyrights.. etc).
- We are totally strict toward above mentioned terms. No Negotiations will follow an infraction!!
Like any other URL Shortening service, our short links might be used included in SPAMs or to point to malicious content. We take this misuse very seriously and make every possible effort to prevent it. Below are some of the points we apply on our system to help keep a clean service:
- Like any other URL Shortening service, our short links might be used included in SPAMs or to point to malicious content. We take this misuse very seriously and make every possible effort to prevent it. Below are some of the points we apply on our system to help keep a clean service:
- We check all our links against various blacklists such as SURBL. We do continuous regular checks to keep our database clean.
- Users aren't allowed to change Shortened URLs' destinations once they've been created. This prevents spammers who might link to real content at first and then to malicious content.
- For an easy Abuse Reporting we have developed a very smart and simple system. When a link is reported, it will be marked automatically and immediately as potentially harmful by the system, a bold and very clear warning will be displayed to users along with the destination link before they are redirected to any marked URL till we manually check the reported links and take proper action toward them (suspend them for example).
- We have a BlackList of our own, whenever a link was shortened and then was suspended due to violation, users will never be able to shorten that link again. In some cases, Black Listing might be applicable on domains as well, not only URLs.
Rejection, Removal and Modification of URLs
- We have the right to reject URLs when they are being submitted or later, remove, suspend or modify shortened URLs if they violate our ToS for any reason.
- As mentioned, Users cannot delete created short links neither modify their destinations.
Warranty of Service
- We are providing a totally free service for public, hence our website and whom is operating it, are not liable nor responsible for any kind of loss or problems you might suffer due to using the service. This includes (but not limited to) losses in the event that the service stops working, unavailable, functioning improperly or slowly, suffers data loss, or any other technical or non technical issue.
- Our shortened URLs may redirect to any webpage. You should follow them at your own risk and we are not responsible or liable for content displayed on the target webpage.
Violation to our Terms of Service
If a violation to our ToS is committed, we may disable some or all shortened URLs created by the abusers or prevent them from using our services temporarily or permanently.
We hate spam, go away spammers..!!
If our service happens to serve spam links, we have no connection or relationship with the spammers. You are requested to kindly report them to us if you noticed such links.